At Akrit we’re always interested in hiring talented, qualified people to be the face of our company in our customers’ homes, commercial facilities, and the community. As specialists in servicing luxury home and commercial appliances, all of us at Akrit take pride in providing both exceptional appliance repair and commercial refrigeration expertise and the highest level of customer service.
That’s why we hire people who share our commitment to excellence in every aspect of our business — from customer service representative to appliance and commercial refrigeration technician.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have successful customer service experience
- Enjoy working in a stimulating environment, working with sophisticated customers and their high-end appliances
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to earn our clients’ trust and confidence
- Are team-oriented self-starters who are willing to learn and grow with the company
- Want to work in an environment that recognizes and rewards potential
- Share Akrit’s commitment to going the extra mile to ensure each client’s complete satisfaction
For Appliance/ Refrigeration Techs:
- Have current experience in the appliance / refrigeration field
- Display strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Thoroughly understand the electronic and electrical systems of advanced home appliances
- Have the physical strength and agility to perform the task required
For Dispatcher/ Customer Service:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong phone presence
- Dispatching Experience
- Ability to organize and multitask
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, email and internet
- Mechanical aptitude
- Caring and helpful attitude
- Desire to succeed for yourself and the company
In return for your expertise and commitment, Akrit offers you excellent pay and full benefits that exceed industry benchmarks, including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, well days, and 401(k) plan.
If you’d like to become part of a fun, dynamic, and growing company, we want to hear from you. But first, we ask you to complete a short survey about your background that will help us get a feel for whether you and Akrit are a good culture fit. We regret we can’t consider your application without this information, but don’t worry — it’s painless — and you’ll have an opportunity to describe your skills and experience and upload your résumé.