Commercial Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance
To keep your commercial refrigeration equipment running efficiently and reliably, we recommend scheduling regular maintenance with our appliance experts. We also install smart monitoring, alerting, and control systems to help you stay ahead of service issues.
BENEFITS OF A PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
- Reduces power consumption
- Extends life of equipment, especially critical components like the compressor, capillary tube, and condenser fan motor
- Avoids “bio growth” and contaminated “spotted” ice
- Reduces likelihood of costly EMERGENCY SERVICEE
We service refrigeration units across several industries in the Greater Milwaukee area, including hospitality, healthcare, and the public sector.
- Pressure clean / degrease condenser coils, and clear condensate drain lines
- Check condition of door gaskets, and inspect door hinges & door closers
- Monitor thermostat operation, temperature, and cycling, and adjust as needed
- Check compressor operation and control wiring, fan cycle control & headmaster operation
- Check refrigerant level, unit thermometer, suction line insulation, and adjust defrost timers
ICE MACHINE MAINTENANCE
To reduce “bio growth” and contaminated ice, it is important to have ice machines taken apart and cleaned at least twice per year. As part of service:
- All removable parts will be taken out and cleaned
- Bin will be scrubbed and sanitized *
- Bin drain will be pressure cleaned *
- Acid wash will be done on evaporator
- Ice level sense probe will be recalibrated
*Ice will be removed prior to service
REQUEST YOUR QUOTE
Let us know the equipment you need maintained as well as the interval at which you want the maintenance to occur (3, 6, 9, or 12 months) and we will provide a quote for the maintenance program. Contact us today!
Call 414.529.6382 Email email@example.com